Supports for Families
Part 4: Mental Health Recovery and the Role of Families in the Recovery Process
This is Part 4 of the Supports for Families Workshop Series. Please see the video and corresponding workbook section below.
To go back to the Welcome page, click here.
To skip to any of the other modules, use these links:
- Making Sense of Things That Don’t Make Sense
- Just for Caregivers – Yes, Just for You!
- True Connections Through Communication
- Mental Health Recovery and the Role of Families in the Recovery Process
- Building Your Parenting/Caregiving Confidence
Thank you for being here, and taking this family mental health recovery journey along with us!